Our Testing Methods
Because we care...you could call dock-to-dock a 'Pride Thing'
Our journey started back in 2005. From the very beginning we knew that “good enough” would never cut it. So we placed demands on our team to raise every single standard across the board in every single manufacturing process. That initiative became known as the “Dock-To-Dock Initiative”. What started out as a way to better refine our methodologies ended up having a much greater outcome. It created a culture of excellence infused with a massive amount of team pride.
All of these efforts over the years allowed us to earn the most precious commodity of all: TRUST. We also realize that what took us years to earn can be gone in seconds, so we never take it lightly.
Raising the bar like this takes massive buy-in and dedication from our team. Every. Single. Day. We are all continually improving each process and making necessary investments into cutting-edge technology. And we check these against our mission, vision and values to make sure we are always on track.
After all…we understand the most important asset of our brand is people. In other words: YOU! Rest assured, we are as dedicated to helping you reach your goals, as you are to achieving them. Hey, we make a great team, now don’t we?
Like we said before, “good enough” doesn’t cut it here at EFX Sports. That’s not how you raise the bar or innovate and change an industry. Dock-To-Dock is so much more than a good idea. It’s a pride thing. It’s TOTAL commitment.
We proudly own every phase of the manufacturing process to ensure what's on the label is what's in the bottle...without question. In fact, every EFX Sports product must pass 3 critical quality checkpoints—Before, During and After production:
Identity: To confirm the ID of a given Raw Material and the accuracy of the Certificate of Analysis (COA) we use FTNIR (near infrared technology).
Purity: Vendor COA claims are checked for purity by HPLC, GC or ICP.
Heavy Metals: We test for Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead and Mercury. Heavy Metals must be under the UPS specified guidelines.
Microbial: We test for Total plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Raw Material complies with the USP, AHPA and FDA guidelines.
Pathogens: Raw Materials (if needed) are tested for E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus pathogens.
Drug Screen: Raw Materials (if needed) are tested for banned steroidal substances.
CLEANLINESS: We perform ATP swab tests prior to batch production and allergen swab tests as needed to ensure equipment is free of potential contamination or microbes.
IDENTITY CHECK #2: We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a given in-process mix to ensure it contains the correct raw ingredients.
PURITY CHECK #3: Purity is checked by using HPLC, GC, and/or ICP to ensure the in-process mix will create a final product that meets label claims.
Identity Check #3: We use FTNIR to confirm the ID of a Finished Product.
Label Claim Purity Check #3: We check the purity by HPLC, GC, and/or ICP if there is a label claim on the Finished Product COA.
Microbial Check #2: We test for Total plate count, Total Yeast and Mold count and Coliform bacteria to make sure that the Finished Product complies with the spec.
Pathogens Check #2: Once again we test for the following pathogens (if needed), E. coli, Salmonella, and Staphylococcus aureus.
Allergen: We list the allergens, if present in the Finished Product.
- EFX Sports products are proudly made at All American Pharmaceutical, our U.S. based, 150,000 square foot Research and cGMP compliant Manufacturing facility celebrating over 30 in business.
- Dr. Jeff Golini, PhD heads the Research & Development of our products in All American Pharmaceutical’s State of the Art 2,000 square foot laboratory. He is someone who’s spent his entire life in the gym and in the lab studying training, supplements, and nutrition.
- We demand all products fall within 2% of label claims. Compare that to the industry standard of 5-10%!
- An independent lab fully screens our products for banned substances down to parts-per-billion…and some down to parts-per-trillion!
- Even though Toxicology Studies are NOT required (and are extremely expensive), we perform them on every new product we produce. It’s yet another way for us to set the bar even higher for quality and safety in our industry.
- Our Advisory Board consists of 2 medical doctors, our formulator, and a world-class medical researcher.
- We are the original company to bring you multi-patented Kre-Alkalyn creatine & the Ultimate carbohydrate, KarboLyn. We’ve also developed exclusive delivery technologies – they’re the big “SECRET” behind why our products work so well!